The Nevada Homeless Alliance is a 501(c) (3) nonprofit organization dedicated to reducing and ending homelessness in Southern Nevada. Our purpose is to educate the community and maximize resources through coordination, collaboration and communication between the public and private sectors.
Project Homeless Connect
PHC 2016 will be held on November 15th, 2016 at Cashman Center. Register to provide services or to volunteer at the event! More information is available here.
Family Connect 2016 was held on Saturday May 7th at Valley High School. The event brought together 65 service organizations and 130 community volunteers to provide 140 families (nearly 250 children and adults) with housing, employment, childcare, medical, vision, behavioral health, benefit support and legal services; food, clothing, and more!
• 307 housing referrals were provided
• 8 housing placements
• 187 same-day medical services were provided, including vision screenings, immunizations, full physical exams, mammograms, blood pressure monitoring, and HIV testing
• 70 pairs of free glasses were provided to children and adults.
• 228 community medical referrals were made
• 150 Behavioral Health and Recovery/Treatment referrals were provided
• Approximately 87 people benefited from legal advisement
• 66 Job Referrals and 46 Job Training referrals
• 40 WIC applications/referrals and 25 SNAP applications
• 79 Low-cost/subsidized childcare and Youth Programming referrals were provided
Thank you to all of our community partners, sponsors, and volunteers for making the event possible!
Giving Smart: How to Donate and Feed Responsibly
For information on how to GIVE SMART, please go to:
Make a Donation to the NHA
To make a financial contribution, please click here.